- Commerzbank intends to propose the payment of a dividend with a pay-out ratio of 30% to 50% of the IFRS net profits*.
- If the targets for the financial year 2022 are achieved, Commerzbank intends to propose a dividend payment of 30% of the IFRS net profits* already for 2022.
- Prerequisite for a dividend is a CET1 ratio that is at least 200 basis points above the MDA after dividend payment.
- Subject to the further successful execution of Strategy 2024 and a regulatory approval, share buybacks can be considered as part of the pay-out ratio or as an additional payment.
- The dividend policy reflects the current targets of the management board and the supervisory board and may be amended in future. Every year, a prerequisite for a dividend payment is a corresponding proposal by the managing board and the supervisory board.
- A dividend needs the approval of the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Buy-backs can be implemented within the framework that has been approved by the AGM.
* after deduction of AT1 coupon payments and minority interests